CHILDREN CLASSES MALVERN
CHILDREN CLASSES AT
MALVERN MARTIAL ARTS
All of our children's classes are non-contact and designed to develop their technical skills whilst having fun. We aim to help your child gain confidence and respect in a number of areas. This will help them to handle bullying, which is a big thing this day and age at schools.
LEARNING MARTIAL ARTS
IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Our children's martial arts classes are structured to help children in dealing with pressure of life issues, and most important, it gives the child the opportunity to reduce their time on electronics but instead invest their time to exercise. This will lead in reducing the epidemic that we now have with overweight children. All this can’t be done without your support, so I look forward to teaming up with you to your child’s happier, more confident and fitter life style.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN CLASSES
our CHILDREN CLASSES
• Building their coordination, balance, flexibility, discipline and self-confidence
• Older children learn more practical techniques, gaining confidence and leadership skills.
• Developing Muay Thai skills which promotes a healthy lifestyle
• Understanding of body movement, balance coordination, flexibility and confidence
• Teaching body movement, developing coordination, the ability to slip, weave and evade.
• Resulting in the developed confidence and skills.